“Cozy Time SL” is deeply committed to complying with the Spanish and European regulations on personal data protection, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set out, as well as the implementation of the security measures set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April, and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD and GDD, hereinafter LOPD).
In accordance with these regulations, we inform you that the use of our blog may require you to provide certain personal data through registration or contact forms, or by sending emails, and that these will be processed by “Cozy Time SL”, the data controller, whose details are
– Company Name: Cozy Time, S.L.
– CIF: B85876423
– Registered Address: C/ Baleares 31, 2º – 28019, Madrid
– Telephone: 636 567 921
– eMail: en email@example.com
Obtaining and Processing of Personal Data
A personal data is any information relating to a person: name, email, address, telephone, NIF/NIE… Additionally, when a User visits our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by their Internet access provider.
“Cozy Time SL”, as Responsible of the Processing, has the duty to inform the Users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending an e-mail or by filling in the forms included in the website. Only the data necessary to carry out the service contracted, or to be able to respond adequately to the request for information made by the User, will be obtained. The data collected are identifying and correspond to a reasonable minimum to be able to carry out the activity carried out. In particular, no specially protected data is collected at any time. Under no circumstances will the data be used for any purpose other than that for which it was collected.
Purpose: To answer your request for information made through our contact form(s).
Legitimation: The legal basis for this processing is the User’s consent, which may be revoked at any time.
Data transfer: The personal data will be processed through servers managed by Ionos, which will be considered the Data Processor.
Registration forms/customer registration
– Manage your user registration on our website.
– Manage the purchases made.
– Provide information about the processing and status of purchases.
– Historical record of purchases made on our website.
– Manage comments and content.
– Sending of communications via email and/or telephone, in order to inform the User of possible incidents, errors, problems and/or status of orders.
Legitimation: The legal basis that legitimates this processing is the execution of a contract.
Transfer of data: “Cozy Time SL” will not transfer or communicate your data to any third part, except in the cases provided for by law or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. Thus, the User accepts that some of the personal data collected will be provided to these Data Processors (payment platforms, management companies, intermediaries, etc.), when it is necessary for the effective performance of a contracted service or product purchased. The User also accepts that some of the services may be, totally or partially, subcontracted to other persons or companies, who will be considered as Data Processors, with whom the corresponding confidentiality contract has been agreed, or who adhere to their privacy policies, established on their respective websites. The User may refuse the transfer of his/her data to the Data Processors by means of a written request, by any of the aforementioned means.
In addition, in those cases where it is necessary, the Client data may be transferred to certain bodies, in compliance with a legal obligation: Spanish Tax Agency, banks, Labour Inspectorate, etc.
Only people over the age of 14 may provide personal data on this website. As required by the LOPD and GDD, in the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians will be a compulsory condition for us to process their personal data. On the other hand, only people over the age of 18 will be able to contract our services. In the case of minors under 18 years of age, the consent of their parents or legal guardians will be an obligatory condition for us to provide the services offered, unless the minor is emancipated.
Users of the “Cozy Time SL” website are informed that the security, technical and organisational measures available to us have been adopted to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of data, and that they thus guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. The personal data collected on the forms are processed only by the staff of “Cozy Time SL” or the designated Data Processors.
The “Cozy Time SL” website also has SSL encryption, which allows the user to send their personal data securely through the website’s contact or registration forms.
Accuracy of data
The User declares that all the information provided by him/her is true and correct and undertakes to keep it updated. The User shall be responsible for the veracity of his or her data and shall be solely liable for any conflicts or litigation that may result from the falsity of such data. It is important that, so that we can keep the personal data updated, the User informs “Cozy Time SL” whenever there has been any modification in the data.
Exercise of User Rights
The LOPD and GDD and the RGPD grant data subjects the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. In order to do so, the User must contact us, providing documentation that proves his or her identity (ID card or passport), by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to the address that appears in our Legal Notice. This communication must contain the following information: the name and surname(s) of the User, the purpose of the request, the address and the supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the User himself. Nevertheless, they may be carried out by a person authorised as the User’s legal representative, providing the documentation that accredits such representation.
The User may request the exercise of the following rights
– The right to request access to personal data, which is the right to obtain information on whether their own personal data are being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, if any, as well as the information available on the origin of such data and the communications made or planned.
– The right to request the rectification of the data, in the event that the personal data is incorrect or inaccurate, or the deletion of the data that proves to be inadequate or excessive.
– The right to request the limitation of their processing, in which case only the data strictly necessary for the exercise or defence of claims will be kept by “Cozy Time SL”.
– Right to object to the processing: this refers to the right of the data subject to prevent the processing of his personal data from being carried out or to cease such processing in cases where his consent to the processing is not required, where the data is for commercial prospecting or for the purpose of adopting decisions referring to the data subject and based solely on the automated processing of his data, unless for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims it is necessary to continue processing.
– Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another company, “Cozy Time SL” will provide you with the portability of your data in an exportable format. In the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, the User has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal. We undertake to exercise all these rights within the maximum legal period (1 month). If a User considers that there is a problem with the way “Cozy Time SL” is handling his or her data, he or she may address his or her claims to the Security Officer or the relevant data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
The personal data of Users who use the contact form or who send us an email requesting information will be treated for the time strictly necessary to deal with the request for information, or until the consent given is revoked. The Client’s personal data will be processed until the end of the contractual relationship. The period of conservation of the personal data will be the minimum necessary, and may be maintained until:
– 4 years: Law on Infractions and Penalties in Social Order (obligations regarding membership, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries…); Arts. 66 and following. General Tax Law (accounting books…)
– 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
– 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…)
– 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism.
– No time limit: disaggregated and anonymised data.
“Cozy Time SL” has a profile in some of the main social networks on the Internet (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+), recognizing itself in all cases responsible for the processing of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other user profiles (hereinafter, followers) published by “Cozy Time SL”.
The purpose of the data processing by “Cozy Time SL”, when not prohibited by law, will be to inform its followers about its activities and offers, by any means that the social network allows, as well as to provide personalized service to the User. The legal basis that legitimates this processing will be the consent of the interested party, who may revoke it at any time. Under no circumstances will “Cozy Time SL” extract data from the social networks, unless the User’s consent to do so was obtained specifically and expressly (for example, to hold a competition).
The information provided by the User shall, in all cases, be considered confidential and may not be used for purposes other than those described herein. “Cozy Time SL” undertakes not to disclose or reveal information about the User’s claims, the reasons for the advice requested or the duration of the relationship with the User.
This privacy and data protection policy has been drawn up by ExpertosLOPD®, a firm specialising in data protection for online shops, as of 17 September 2020, and may vary depending on changes in regulations and jurisprudence. The owner of the data is responsible for reading the updated document in order to know his or her rights and obligations in this respect at any given time.